The Barista Skills Foundation course allows learners to gain an introductory understanding of the coffee itself as well as foundational skills required to set a grinder, make espressos, foam and texture milk and latte art techniques as per SCA quality standards, while implementing health and safety practices and customer service. Practical learning objectives and activities prepare the learner to conduct key foundational tasks of a barista.
What you will learn: –
– Basic of Specialty coffee.
– Coffee freshness and taste relation with roasting.
– Espresso extraction science and sensory profiling.
– Grinder calibration technique and consistency.
– Milk streaming technique and latte art.
– Espresso based Menu and workflow.
– Caring and cleaning Espresso machine and equipment.
SCA – 5 Points
Examination fees (free of charge):
*Training and Examination fees are non-refundable.
To book a slot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971 55 1477 122.
Check out our SCA Foundation Training Bundle.