The Barista Skills Intermediate course is ideal for someone who has barista skills experience and wants to explore how to improve coffee quality and prepare for more complex job functions found in the barista profession. Through this interactive course, learners will gain a deeper understanding of the coffee itself, espresso profiling, variables, milk steaming techniques, latte art, and bar management.
The prerequisite for this course is Barista Skills Foundation
What you will learn:-
– Coffee origins, processing, variety, and roast.
– Relation of extraction and strength of coffee.
– Understanding consistency and its necessary steps.
– Variables of espresso and its sensory impact.
– Milk Science and steaming milk.
– Latte art fundaments.
– Espresso menu and workflow.
– Hygiene, customer service, and health and safety.
– Basics of machine maintenance.
SCA – 10 Points
Examination fees (free of charge):
*Training and Examination fees are non-refundable.
To book a slot, please email email@example.com or call us at +971 55 1477 122.
Check out our SCA Foundation Training Bundle.