The sensory skills intermediate course looks at sensory analysis and cupping on a deeper level. This course will provide you different methodology of sensory evaluation and its application in coffee industry. Someone with cupping experience and working in the area suits this course.
Prerequisites for this course is Sensory Skills foundation.
What you will learn:-
– Human senses and its application in coffee industry.
– Different Sensory analysis and its application.
– Sensory panel and its uses.
– Deeper knowledge on coffee cupping protocols.
– Olfaction, gustation and taction and coffee industry.
SCA – 10 Points
Examination fees (free of charge):
*Training and Examination fees are non-refundable.
To book a slot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971 55 1477 122.
Check out our SCA Foundation Training Bundle.